Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber?
I love my Paper Pumpkin kits, getting a surprise stamp kit in the mail every month! Now that I have been a subscriber for a while I am finding that I don't often use the stamp sets from my kits once I've completed the kits. My customers have been asking for new ideas with these stamp sets. Which resulted in Carrie's Stamp PAK.
PAK stands for Paper pumpkin After Kit. A Kit I designed for you to use AFTER you've completed the Paper Pumpkin kit. Cute projects for you to make with the stamps and ink that come in your PP kit.
All the cut paper and supplies have been packaged for you, complete with directions to make 8 projects with the stamps from your Paper Pumpkin kits. I will be offering a new Carrie's Stamp PAK each month for the previous month's Paper Pumpkin stamp set and inks.
This months PAK is using the Many Happy Birthday's stamp set and ink.
Included in this PAK:
- 8 projects; 4 note card, 2 z-fold cards, and 2 gift tags
- Directions with full color pictures
- Accessories and dimensionals to complete your projects
- 1 BONUS kit - a coordinating kit of cut papers and accessories for you to be creative and design your own card.
- Access to my video tutorial - once you purchase a kit you will be added to my Carrie's Paper Pumpkin Friends private Facebook page. There you will have access to the video tutorial for the kit. You can also share your BONUS kit creation for a chance to win a double kit the next month! You can ask questions and see the other members creations as well.
What you will need to have on hand to complete the PAK:
- your adhesive of choice
- paper cutter or a ruler and scissors will work for this kit
- gold glitter paper left over from kit
- mini glue dots left over from kit
>>>>> To order your Many Happy Birthdays PAK click HERE.