Hi! I am so excited to be sharing with you the FIRST EVER INKY FINGERS SWAP! This is a swap that was started with a small group of my stamping friends. All of us are demonstrators and wanted to connect with each other and get a few great ideas for our display boards!
Every other month we will be swapping and each of us will take a turn being hostess, when you are hostess you get to pick the theme of the swap! Fun! This month Georgie Manning was the hostess and her theme was Spring/Easter. Each person in the swap makes 2 cards for the theme. I want to share the SUPER CUTE cards with you and then CHALLENGE YOU to join us, keep reading!
With out further ado here are the Inky Fingers Spring Swap Cards:
Created by Georgie Manning - card #1
Created By Georgie Manning - card #2
Created by Julie Alberda - card #1
Created by Julie Alberda - card#2
Created by Britiney Slaughter - Card #1
Created by Britiney Slaughter - Card #2
Created by Patty Sowell - Card #1
Created by Patty Sowell - Card #2
AND NOW, here are my cards, I might have to take it up a notch next time, what GREAT SWAPS!!!'
Wow, aren't those fun cards!!!
NOW for the challenge. As our group is only swapping cards every other month, the month we are not swapping we are doing a optional virtual swap using the same theme as the swap we just did, but creating a NON-CARD item. I will be posting pictures of them here by the end of the month.
SO, I wanted to challenge you to play along! Here's what you do:
- Create a NON-CARD item using the theme SPRING/EASTER.
- Leave a comment to this post with a link to your creation.
- My Inky Fingers Swap group will vote on their favorites.
- The top 3 will then be featured on my blog.
- And the number one creation will win a Patterns Pack III Designer Paper!!! Thanks for playing along, I look forward to your CUTE creations! Happy Stampin' Carrie