Hi Stampin' Friends!
Today I want to show you and idea that has been in my head for a while, how to make a swim suit out of the Dress Up Framelits.
First, here is what the Dress Up Framelits look like:
I used the Tank Top Dress and turned that into a swim suit!
Pretty cute and not too revealing!
Here's how to make the swim suit...
1. Die cut one Tank Top Dress. Cut the bottom of the dress off by lining up the top of the dress at the 2" mark your paper cutter.
2. Using the 3/4" Circle punch, punch out two circles from a sticky note (make sure to get the sticky part). Place those circles on the bottom of the cut dress, making sure they are even spaced and lined up.
3. Use your 3/4" circle punch and the post it not circles as guides to now punch way the paper, leaving the openings for the legs in your swim suit.
4. I found the edges of the suit to be a bit pointy, so I rounded them off ever so slightly giving the suit a smoother look. (The side on your left has been rounded and the side on your right has not.)
5. Now add something cute, like a flower.
They are easy to make and make a fun accent to your summer projects!
If you make a Swim suit projects with this tutorial, I would love to see it and post it here on my blog!
email me your creations at email@example.com